785.357.5211 | MON - FRI: 10am - 6pm | SAT: 3 - 6pm (day of performance only)
3028 SW 8th Ave., Topeka, Kansas 66606
We look forward to having you join us. Before completing your reservations there are just a few things we would like to share with you.
1. Following the new CDC guidelines we will be seating at every table so there will not necessarily be a six foot distance between your table and the tables around you.
2. Effective August 5, 2021, face masks are required for all patrons and volunteers entering any of our facilities. When seated at a table in the mainstage and actively eating or drinking masks can be removed. They should be worn anytime you leave your table.,
3. In the short-term we will not be seating unfamiliar parties together at the same table.
4. We have temporarily instituted a two ticket minimum. When you complete your reservation if there are empty seats at your table, they will automatically be put on hold and will be unavailable to other patrons. We’d appreciate it if you would help us fill our theatre as much as possible. If you have friends that you would like to join you, please invite them to call our box office and let us know to seat them with you when they call to make their reservations.
5. If for any reason you are unable to complete your order and seating desires online in the fashion you would like, please call our box office at 785.357.5211 for assistance.
Following current CDC guidelines, our seating will utilize all seats and all rows. There will not be physical distancing between groups.
We are requesting face coverings be worn by all patrons.